If there is anything I haven't responded to, as of now, I'm going to be a horrible person and please request people please send me it again. Sorry, I know, I'm terrible! But this way I won't miss it.
Another few things:
- If you message me, PLEASE have replies enabled. A lot of people ask me things and I can't respond!
- No, I did not maintain the delicious account. Yes, I know it's been abandoned. No, I do not have access to it. Sorry. It was a third party I've lost contact with, unfortunately. If you want to start a new one, you don't need to ask or anything- send me a link and I'll put it up. But needless to say, I don't have time to do it myself.
Part one here!
Part three here!
Part four here!
Part five here!
Part six here!
Part seven here!
Part eight here!
Part nine here!
Feel free to reprompt posts from previous parts once. If you do so, I'd recommend leaving a link to your fill on the original prompt, in case somebody is tracking the first thread.
Please note that you can still fill over at parts one and two- just don't prompt there! I encourage you all to go through looking for older things to fill.
How does it work? Basically, you leave prompts, and people fill them with glorious fic. Pretty simple. Anonymity is allowed for those that feel nervous or awkward requesting or filling, but it isn't actually obligatory. Unlike a lot of memes (like kink memes) this doesn't have a particular focus beyond the fandom. Het, gen, slash, femslash, anything else you can think up? Welcome! Crack, drama, angst? Go nuts!
However, we do have some...
Rules and guidelines.
• Animated canon only, please. Crossovers are fine, so is integrating comics/etc. stuff into animated canon, but no outright Young Justice comic stuff, please.
• Be reasonable. Polite. Etc. You may be anonymous, but that is no excuse for being ridiculous.
• Likewise, be considerate in your prompting. Trigger warnings are appreciated (for content that may seriously upset people with past experience, such as rape/non-con, self harm, suicide, etc.- at the absolute least, please make it clear what the fic contains about before someone stumbles across it halfway through!), and please be careful with your wording. Memes like this often touch on some sensitive material. If you feel somebody has posted an actively offensive prompt, please either PM me or use the mod post here to bring it to my attention.
• One prompt per post, please!
• Repeat after me: Your Kink Is Not My Kink. Don't attack people's prompts because they aren't your cup of tea!
• Look, just don't wank up a storm in general. I'm sure we can all manage, right? :)
This is the 'flat' view of the page; it shows comments in the order they're posted, rather than as threads. Makes it easier to see new fills on previous pages.
ETA: We now have a discussion post if you need one!
Incidentally, being polite includes not telling people they're being 'too sensitive' for being bothered by things. Just sayin'. This place is a safe space, in so much as I can make it one, and I don't really like the rhetoric of 'oh, if you're offended you're oversensitive' that I'm seeing in a couple places? Remember: people may have had different experiences than you that influence their view. Don't assume. :)
ETA: Since apparently it doesn't come under some of your definitions of 'civility':
NO CHARACTER BASHING.
I don't care if you hate that ditz M'gann, I don't care how much you think Kaldur is sooo boring, I don't care if you think Artemis is a bitch, I don't care if you want Wally to go die, I don't care how much you want Superboy to punch himself into oblivion or how bratty you think Robin is. This is not a place to ask for fic that is for nothing more or less than to satisfy said hate. We have and welcome fans of ALL CHARACTERS here, and it's just insulting and rude to tear them down.
And this is not the same as asking for a single prompt where they're AU and evil, or for a prompt where they mess up in some way, or even where they get called out on something they did if you feel it would make a good story. But come the hell on, guys.
ETA: Please see this recent post regarding certain issues we've been having. Thank you.
ETA: New affilate - DC comics meme!
ETA: At several people's requests - rec post & general finding-things post!
ETA: New affilate - YJ kink meme!
ETA: Since part four seems to be going so fast- poll about the next prompt freeze!